The use of services provided by VI Media Group (hereinafter referred to vimediagroup.com) establishes an agreement to these terms. By registering or using our services you agree that you have read and fully understood the following Terms of Service. Vimediagroup.com will not be held liable for loss in any way if you have not read these terms.
1. Vimediagroup.com reserves the right to change these terms (in whole or in part) at its sole discretion with or without notice to you.
2. You will only use vimediagroup.com in a manner which follows all our agreements.
3. Vimediagroup.com rates are subject to change at any time without notice. The refund policy stays in effect in the case of rate changes.
4. You agree to use vimediagroup.com at your own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, vimediagroup.com will not be liable for any damages, loss, any error in judgment, act taken or not taken, for any mistake of fact or anything that occurs after the transaction is completed whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, relating to your use of the site or the services or your inability to use the site or services.
5. If a payment is not verified via the provided credit card authorisation form – an industry standard one-time process for the purchase of high valued ‘intangible good and services’ which helps protect all parties, VI media Group reserves the right to automatically refund the payment within the provided due date for the authorisation form to be completed and returned, and suspend the service.
Unauthorised access to or use of vimediagroup.com or its content is a breach of these Terms and may be a violation of the law. Unless permitted, no information or other content contained in or distributed through vimediagroup.com may be reproduced in any form without the prior written consent.
Legal Relationship Between Buyers
When a Buyer agrees to purchase a digital good or service(s) from viralintsas.com, that agreement of sale of the digital good or service(s) will be legally binding. An offer to purchase a digital good or service(s) is binding and irrevocable to the Buyer.
1. Re. the acquisition of an already established Instagram account sourced through vimediagroup.com
The buyer has 24 hours to test the accounts engagement with a few high-quality posts relatively similar to the previous content along with using all the methods provided upon purchase. If the account isn’t damaged, the account is refundable. In the event of either the hashtag research tool or account manual being downloaded a 10% restocking fee would be charged. In the event of a return, a 25% restocking fee would be charged (If the account is returned beyond the 24-hour limit or is damaged in the form of loss of followers etc. an additional 25% restocking fee would be charged totaling to a 50% restocking fee. If an account has undergone a niche change it is nonrefundable however in rare cases VI Media Group may charge a 75% restocking fee and accept a return on such an item at its discretion).
You agree that once you complete a payment, you will not file a chargeback against us for any reason. If you file a chargeback against us after a payment, we reserve the right to terminate all of your current and future orders.
In the event of a friendly unauthorised transaction chargeback claim being made on the purchase, you agree to allow vimediagroup.com to use the information collected regarding your purchase in any dispute that may arise to prove that your claim is not legitimate and that your transaction was not fraudulent if it was not a legitimate unauthorised transaction. However, fraudulent activity such as using unauthorised or stolen credit cards will lead to account closure. There are no exceptions.
The services offered by VI Media Group are unable to affect your Instagram experience or be a direct/ inadvertent cause of your account being disabled by Instagram. Instagram still reserves the right to disable your account in the event that the content it publishes conflicts with their terms (whether copyrighted, inappropriate, seen as spam, etc.), as a result vimediagroup.com makes no warranty in the event of the aforementioned or any Instagram related bugs, errors, problems, down-time, user interface issues, suspension/ discontinuation of the Instagram app, etc. occurring as they are results of Instagram related problems outside of VI Media Group’s control.
Vimediagroup.com makes no warranty with regard to the underlying transaction, that the services will meet your requirements, that analytics or estimates are 100% accurate or that the services will be timely or error-free.